Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The shortest bath to my target: your heart.

It’s much harder than you think to do nothing, and much, much more important than you believe that you can to do everything… While doing nothing I like to hide out in the Little Acorn house or the "house of miracles", here in Leamington and write my theses. This is my holiday plan.
While doing everything I like to look at the sky. It is not blue and infinite. There are lots for everything for miles around. Behind short or long distances there is people’s desire to spread social links all over the globe. As they add more links, distance between people suddenly collapses…..
From my window everything looks easy and difficult at the same time. Things are easy to find in a small world. People are difficult to find in the same global village, because there are an enormous number of paths with widely different lengths between any two people….even between you and me. I was not aware of the shortest path….I did not have a compass. I did not know if the entrance was towards the north or south…..
…and a perfect stranger taught me that people on the other side of the planet are sometimes closer than people living next door…………
The view from my window is like a painting of Picasso…..
Definitely want to do some art. Might make a painting; write a poem; or write another paragraph for my chapter…..
I will just have another nap…..and dream of you my “sunshine”.……..
Ironically, the world will be collapsed irreversibly in my dream. This is the shortest bath to my target: YOUR HEART.


2 Comments:

Blogger anonimus said...

Pretentious pile of shit - you wanker

September 8, 2004 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger anonimus said...

Pretentious wanker

September 8, 2004 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home